1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Leaf "Tailgate without Tailpipes" Event

Discussion in 'Nissan/Infiniti Hybrids and EVs' started by gramps, Oct 16, 2011.

1. gramps

gramps Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    https://energycenter.org/index.php?option=com_civicrm&task=civicrm/event/info&reset=1&id=647

Or
    unionrtib.com/energy

Tomorrow (Oct. 16) California Center for Sustainable Energy (San Diego) will be sponsoring from noon to 2 pm, an Event for Electric vehicle owners and enthusiasts at their location at 8690 Balboa Ave,. Suite 100.
    They are having picnic lunches and updates on progress toward getting more public charging stations in San Diego as well as the status of delayed state rebates on new electric vehicles.

I don't have a Leaf or EV but plan on being there.:rolleyes:
    hard to pass up a free lunch.
    I test drove the Prototype Plug In Prius there about 1 1/2 years ago.

2. Roadburner440

Roadburner440 Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Sounds like a good time. Disappointing that none of this stuff ever goes on around me. They have a plug in event going on today down in Orlando. As you said certaintly cannot pass up a free lunch, and a chance to check out other plug in electrics.

3. gramps

gramps Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I went today. Bbq was great. They set a world record for most EVs in one place. I don't know the final count but it was over 70, about 60 were Leafs.
    The CCSE staff are going to email me the official rooftop down photos of all the EVs. There were also 2 blue Tesla Roadsters. I have dozens of pictures I will upload tomorrow. It was amazing how many Leaf owners showed up.