1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Leather steering wheel suggestions and install tips.

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by DrPepperholik, Apr 29, 2015.

1. DrPepperholik

DrPepperholik Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I know the shop sells the Wheelskins leather steering wheel covers but in the pictures there are conflicting things, one has the cover under the two silver bar pieces (tan cover) and the other (black cover) has them on top of the silver bar pieces causing 2 humps in it. I really miss having a leather steering wheel cover and want to put one on my Prius but I hesitate to order the Wheelskins one if the only way to put it on causes those ugly humps. Is there a way to do the install where you don't get those humps? Any other brands that wouldn't give me the ugly humps?

2. MeetGeorgeJetson

MeetGeorgeJetson Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Yea the covers in general seem nice but never as nice as a real leather wheel. I ended ordering this one from Ebay as I thought they looked maybe a little nicer, not really sure to be honest, though the price was better. And like the stitching he did to fasten it. I was able to get a dark grey with lighter grey stitching which perfectly matches my interior. Will post how went when Im done. Here is his ebay store http://stores.ebay.co.uk/mrsteering/

Rhinoruns likes this.