1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Led headlights h4 9003

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by waldox, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Another

Another Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Yes, thanks, but I’d rather go to LED not Halogen. Once and done.
    Will probably try it eventually if I can see someone personally who’s done it and not just a vendor wanting to sell me a LED kit.

2. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    As I've already said, once you buy the headlight cases/lenses for halogen, you have endless LED bulb options to choose from. I've done this conversion more than once and you simply need to buy these: Headlight Set For 2006 2007 2008 2009 Toyota Prius Left and Right 2Pc | eBay and Headlight Socket Dorman 84790 and the re-wiring is real simple and will walk you through it when that time comes.

Another likes this.
  3. Another

Another Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Thanks yes I saw that it was eventually LED, I’ll look at those. Was not wanting to tear things apart without experience on putting it back together. May have to though.

4. dpower

dpower Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I have found The Retrofit Resource has some of the best products. Take a look at the morimoto 2 stroke it’s a extremely well made and adjustable. Comes with all the gaskets you could need. If your setup requires extended covers the sell those as well. It uses a adapter to fit the factory wiring.they have them for both hid or halogen base housings. Great led headlights.
    I’ve got the new gtr white lights for backup to install this week along with turn signals and resistors. The brake lights were a bit of a pain to find one the illuminated correctly. I’m using the gtr 2.0 carbide light. works well.

#24 dpower, May 30, 2022
    Last edited: May 30, 2022
    PriusCamper likes this.
  5. Another

Another Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Touring