1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

LED Replacement List?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by PhazonPhobe, Nov 4, 2010.

1. PhazonPhobe

PhazonPhobe His name is Sora

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    So...

I've got a 2004 Package #7 that I'd like to convert everything but the headlights to LEDs. I really like the HIDs as they are, but I'm considering upping the Kelvin to 6,000k and going with either 3,000k in the fogs or taking the easy way out and go with the Lamin X yellow film.

I've spent probably a good 10-15 minutes searching for a topic like this but...My question is, is there a list of which LEDs will properly fit into the existing sockets? There are so many different types of LEDs out there, I don't think I would be able to figure out which ones go where.

I've already done the plate lights and my interior light kit is on the way. I really only need to worry about the exterior lights now. (Bottom brakes, signals, reverse, possibly fogs).

Thanks in advance. ;p

2. KK6PD

KK6PD _ . _ . / _ _ . _

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Here read this....
    http://priuschat.com/forums/gen-ii-...about-60-led-drl-turn-signal-in-one-bulb.html

In addition to the DRL thing I point out where and what bulbs to buy for backup etc....also this site has about any bulb yer gonna need!!!

3. Supreme

Supreme Hypebeast

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'd stay away from yellow film on the fogs. I'm on my second set of Lamin-X and it starts to brown/burn after a while due to the heat of the fog bulbs.

4. PhazonPhobe

PhazonPhobe His name is Sora

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    @KK6SPD

Hadn't even noticed this was a part of it. Great guide. I saw the title and skimmed right past it.

@Supreme

Yeah... I ended up deciding against the yellow. I think, if anything, I'll go with 6,000k HIDs for the headlights and LEDs for the fogs. I'll probably do some DRLs in the lower grill as well.