1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

LED Turn Signal Strip/ Daytime Running Lights

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Ueki, May 4, 2020.

1. Ueki

Ueki Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hello! I am very very not qualified as to the workings under my hood and am looking for guidance from this experience community.

I am thinking of purchasing this LED Turn Indicator/Running Light.

The problem is I have no bloody clue as of how to install it. I watched a video where it was explained very well using a Toyota Truck but I cannot seem to find the same connector in my 2011 Prius.

After pouring hours into the owners manual I am still confused. Please help!!! I would really appreciate detail guide as to the location of connector and installation of suck product, as well as your opinion on how this may effect my vehicle. Thank you in advance!
    Cheers,

Ueki

2. Grit

Grit Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    It’s not physically possible to do that unless you want the hood slightly open and possibly rip open on the highway :ROFLMAO:

I have an extra set of headlamps and higher end quality led sequential turn signal switchbacks ready for the oven baking to begin. The problem with the cheap ones is that they burn out within days or a month, pay for ones that been tried by others that’s lasted for years.

3. Ueki

Ueki Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Got it thank you!