1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Left front light assembly off my 2017 Prius Prime with 17000 miles

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by Yankee3, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Yankee3

Yankee3 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    I have a front left light assembly from my 2017 Prius Prime that is completely intact. I had some slight damage on the lens closest to the right side and abrasion running above the parking light but my son has done a good job working it out. All tabs are in place. The new replacement cost $1,638.00 . Let me know out there is anyone might be interested in purchasing this item. 73458807_437615613423019_1205856065996980224_n.jpg

2. schja01

schja01 One of very few in Chicagoland

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Explains why my collision insurance premium is 3x higher than my previous car. :(

3. PT Guy

PT Guy Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    My insurance isn't that much more. Try shopping around. I have five policies I keep bundled with the same insurer for both my convenience and the multi-policy discount. See if another insurer wants your business more than the current one does. Also check your coverages. There is no standard "full coverage." That means whatever your agent put together. Decide what coverages you need and which ones you don't. Some agents can use companies that charge us less, pay them less commission, but they don't lose a client. Years ago my agent moved my policy from Safeco of America to Safeco of Illinois. At that time it was a savings for me, and the coverage and service were identical. (Things are different now; Liberty Mutual bought out Safeco.) Amica offered me about the same rates as Safeco. USAA is higher. Your policies, your state, your locality will be different, and it's worth checking.

I'm not promoting Geico---they have a very good glossary of insurance terms and coverages:
    Glossary Of Insurance Terms And Definitions | GEICO