1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Let's try another game.

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

Priusguy '04, I'm fairly certain if I meet up with him in Orlando sometime, we'll have TONS of laughs, tons of stories about pretty much everyone else in here!!!! :lol:

2. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Feb 7 2007, 09:28 PM) [snapback]386767[/snapback]</div>
    You know it.... :lol: :lol:
    one of these days we will meet for coffee in Lakeland or Orlando the half way point between here and there.. B)

3. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    As for meet: We'll see how many people I can meet that the National Prius Meet-up. Man, wouldn't that be great?
    Seriously, I thoroughly enjoy meeting everyone I can at meet-ups and at Hybridfest. I simply can not circulate enough and talk with enough people. It only complicates things when I fail to remember everyone's name.

Hit: yeah, I'd go for the trolls and the spammers.

Hug: Galaxee. With luck, one of the times she's driving to Wisconsin she'll stop by and give me the opportunity.

Oh and Danny, that beer wasn't free. We simply stopped drinking before we got to your round. AlphaTeam, can you verify that?

4. withersea

withersea DNF is better than DNS

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Priuschatters I'd like to meet / hug?

All of the:

Cool Chicks in Black Prii

Beautiful Babes in Blue Prii

Red Hot Mamas in Red Prii

Sultry Silver Belles in Silver Prii

Wickedly Delicious Women in White Prii

Dreamy Driftwood Pearl Girls

Magnificent Magnetic Gray Prii Goddesses

Silver Pine Mica Maidens

5. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    there are lots of folks we'd like to meet. and we *have* met a few of em. and have communicated with many more via email or phone or whatever.

i'm more focused on people *outside* pc that i'd like to punch right now... so that list keeps coming to mind when trying to think of anyone here. nobody here wants me to punch them anyway, i've got some bony knuckles. :lol:

there are also some people i'd give a hug to. and i'm really not one of those touchy-feely types either. tony, we've gotta brave the chicago traffic one of these days anyway. :p

6. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I've met Troy of the Extended Warranty fame since his dealership is only about a half hour from where I live.

7. Skwyre7

Skwyre7 What's the catch?

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    I've met Hobbit, VABeachPrius, and JimboK. I did not punch any of them.

8. SSimon

SSimon Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I have not met anyone other than Nerfer. Although we didn't know we met until a later date in time. I still don't know what he looks like as I didn't know it was him when we met. Am I confusing any of you? I don't understand this myself.

*edit*

I did not punch Nerfer either

9. Mystery Squid

I'd like to meet Tony.

Although I wouldn't punch him, merely threaten him with a really powerful heat lamp!

10. TonyPSchaefer

Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Trust me, Squid. I think we would enjoy a few beers and some good laughs.

11. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfly @ Feb 6 2007, 08:33 PM) [snapback]386554[/snapback]</div>
    Hey DF--I blush REAL easy! Thanks for the ego stroke! (And I promise never to beat you up in any case..No matter what--as a 5' tall and not MUCH overweight person...well, I suspect you get the picture on suchlike!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SSimon @ Feb 7 2007, 03:40 PM) [snapback]386672[/snapback]</div>
    There are WAY too many potential, unpretty (to some) outcomes to this that the mind boggles (and the hug'd likely end up as a hit)...Never mind the apparently (based on Squids very public opinions about male/female relationships and all they entail--limited "classes" of people who would be allowed to get close enough...and, last, but certainly not least--I have more than a sneaking suspicion that it wouldn't do anything to improve the proposed hugee.

Meet...I have met several and enjoyed ALL. TRIED to meet a couple of others, but our schedules didn't match up. MANY MANY MANY more I really want to meet.

Hug--lots, but right now the tops are TJandGenesis and Galaxee & DH (even given I'm not a touchy feely one either...but G & DH are also on my "met" list)...

Hit--none literally...too many to name (not to mention they all probably know who they are and the feeling is likely mutual, except for the not literally part), but certainly more than a few I'd sure as hell love to METAPHORICALLY whack upside the head...though, in some cases, it wouldn't do any damage, since there ain't a brain inside the skull that would require concern.

12. Mystery Squid

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TonyPSchaefer @ Feb 9 2007, 01:51 AM) [snapback]387289[/snapback]</div>
    I think so too...! lol

B)

13. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I'd like to meet Tony P Schaefer, daniel, efusco, MS, windstrings, wildkow, loveit & rufaro ;)

I may even concider meeting PintoGirl, as long as I get to wear my puncture proof riot vest..!!! :lol: :blink: B)

14. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I'd like to meet The Good Doctor at his place of work.

I wonder which McDonald's it is.

15. parrot_lady

parrot_lady Member

I'd actually like to shoot mystery squid again, but he won't come back.

I guess my bullets were too much for him.

16. TonyPSchaefer

Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stev0 @ Feb 9 2007, 10:21 AM) [snapback]387480[/snapback]</div>
    Considering that Evan is an ER doctor, I would rather just be a guest at his home.

17. ericbecky

ericbecky Hybrid Battery Hero

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TonyPSchaefer @ Feb 8 2007, 11:28 AM) [snapback]386928[/snapback]</div>
    Tony, for 2007 Hybridfest will have two-and-a-half days for you to try to remember people's names rather than just one. Also we're looking to do some improvements on name tags so that you can always steal a glance at the tag to jog your memory!

I'd like to meet... eflier. The amount of brainpower it takes to create something like CAN-View is amazing!
    Unfortunately he's pretty far away and I don't think he'll be able to come to Hybridfest. Dang!

18. Ichabod

Ichabod Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Punch: Wildkow ;)

Hug: Wildkow, after I feel bad for punching him and realize that ideology is not a good reason to fight.

Meet: Wildkow, so I can punch him and then feel bad about it and give him a hug in hopes of repairing the damage.

I'd actually love to meet a bunch of the regulars because in general you all seem like an interesting, educated, possibly overly nerdy bunch.

19. nicoss

nicoss New Member

Punch: Nobody
    Hug: Everyone :D

P.S: Hate violence

20. Jack Kelly

Jack Kelly New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    ::licks chops::