1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Lexus CT200h EGR, PCV, OCC, Intake Service

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by Gshadow325, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Gshadow325

Gshadow325 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    As you guys all know the Lexus Ct200 is a close cousin of the 3rd gen Prius.

I dont have a Prius but do own a CT.

After searching a lot, i couldnt find a place with more information than here for all these repairs.
    Taking a little time out to let future readers know that they can follow all the instructions on this forum for 3rd gen Prius EGR/PCV/OCC/Intake cleaning.

Besides some minor changes for the intake plumbing, everything is the same as the prius.
    Down to the parts needed. I followed nuts and bolts OCC install video, egr cleaing video, egr cooler video, throttle body cleaning video and this thread for lots of info on parts needed. if you doing OCC also, dont buy the u shaped PCV hose,its going to be deleted, so no use.

Prius Gen 3 Major Maintenance: EGR, manifold, spark plugs, Oil Catch Can | Page 2 | PriusChat

i cross posted this in the respective lexus groups so they can come here to reference things!

mjoo, Raytheeagle and Pluggo like this.
  2. Raytheeagle

Raytheeagle Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Good advice and write up(y).

I’ve done the egr circuit cleanses at one of the Bay Area meetups and the only thing I found was that the engine bay was just a bit tighter in the back around the egr cooler:cool:.

But nothing brute force and ignorance couldn’t fix;).