1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

License Plate LED bulbs

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Mr. D, Nov 30, 2010.

1. comatoes

comatoes #GreenLife

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hmm if that's the case, I'll buy the same cheapo bulb thats in there now, I'm not a fan of ripping apart my 'Pri on the regular.

2. green4u

green4u New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    NNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Are you doing this on purpose? I said they're $5.99. What part of $4.38 is $5.99? :rolleyes: The ones you want are called:

WLED-xHP5: LED T10 Wedge Base Bulb. They are 360 degree angle.

3. comatoes

comatoes #GreenLife

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Haha, I do listen. Your link took me to a choice of 5 bulbs. You never said the type of bulb, you gave me a total price for 2. I don't think I'm pretentious but the least you could do would be provide the name. I didn't feel like adding 2 of each bulb to the cart and see which total added up to your secret $5.99 total. You should be more informative in your post, not make it a treasure hunt. But thanks for the info.

But $5.99 isn't too much better than the $6.99 I paid for the other two leds from the other site.. it's not a HUGE difference, like you implied.

4. green4u

green4u New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Sorry about that. The back and forth was frustrating me haha.

Yeah the website is confusing. I thought the picture I showed you was good enough though.

The reason I started this was just because those superbrightleds seem to be the bulbs everyone goes with. Was just trying to help, but doesn't matter as long as youre happy.

5. Philatc

Philatc Pushing Tin

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
  6. comatoes

comatoes #GreenLife

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
  7. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Yes. W5W is the same as 168 and 194. They're also small enough to fit (anything more than 5 will not fit as it'll be too long)

1 person likes this.