1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Lights out on the 210

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by subarutoo, Dec 7, 2007.

1. subarutoo

subarutoo New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Last night on my drive home, 210 west thru Pasadena to west San Fernando Valley, I passed a white 2nd gen Prius, with only headlights and license plate lights on. No Tail lights. I tried to get the lady's attention, but she was too busy chatting on her cell. Oh, well. Was it you?

Later, on the same drive, a silver (I think, or, maybe the metallic beige/sand color?) 2nd gen Prius passed me with left head light out. I've heard about intermittent lighting problems on Prius, but seeing two cars, fairly new, makes you wonder. Check your lights. You never know. :(

2. N3FOL

N3FOL Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Lights Out

I am not sure what generation would my '08 fall in. So far (knocking on wood) I have not noticed any problems with my lights. The minute I notice a light out, I'm going straight to the dealer for a warranty repair.

3. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Yep, the Prii doesn't have a burnt-out-bulb warning system. :(

I didn't know I had a tail light out till a brother called me after I left his house one night.