1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Like the car, hate the nav

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by mvrider, May 10, 2012.

1. chesleyn

chesleyn Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Solution here: http://priuschat.com/forums/prius-c-main-forum/106290-entune-horrible.html

1 person likes this.
  2. longterm

longterm Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    My GPS seems to be behaving slightly differently than yours; when I set my GPS to guide me home (just for fun, of course), it gives me plenty of advance notice on which side of the street my destination is. In fact, compared to my 2007 Prius, this GPS gives better advance notice on turns, in my opinion.

Not only that, but I like that this GPS system speaks street names, where my 07 Prius' GPS only spoke the names of interstate highways.

As to the voice command feature, it's as useless as it was on my 07 Prius. By the time my car switches from one mode to another using voice command, I could've done it with my hand about 50 times.

3. epoints

epoints Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
  4. morrison94

morrison94 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Here's a bit of an alternative opinion:
    The navigation seems accurate enough, AND, unlike my (beloved) Garmin, it doesn't seem to take minutes to find the satellites. Of course, my opinion is based on only 2 weeks of driving my new PIP.
    James