1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Limited time Katzkin discounts and $290 leather upgrade

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by rrolff, Sep 29, 2009.

1. rrolff

rrolff Prius Surgeon

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Just got my Katzkin set in the mail, and it was the wrong color...:mad: But looking at the (changed link) www.autointeriorslive.com, they now have a *free* Tuscany leather upgrade ($290 normally), and something like an additional $20 off the price. All in all a very good deal... This is advertised as a limited time offer - and started Sept 15.

OABTW - the guys at Autointeriors have EXCELLENT customer support - and are great both on the phone and via live chat! Big thumbs up...

So it seems an upgraded leather (Tuscany) set can be delivered for like $668......

2. banshee08

banshee08 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I could not get to the website. Is it just me??

3. rrolff

rrolff Prius Surgeon

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    It's not just you - Katzkin Leather Auto Upholstery should be better...

I love the Kat picture... Btw - if anyone orders from them be *sure* to get the sample swatches (for colors)

4. Smoketrail

Smoketrail Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I went to the website: Toyota Leather Seat Covers

and I cannot find a special price nor can I find Prius listed. Can you list the link that would have this information?

5. Smoketrail

Smoketrail Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I found the correct link to the Prius leather seat covers:
    Katzkin Leather Auto Upholstery

6. cpatch

cpatch New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Huh? No option to select model year, and they let you select from seat options that don't exist in any Prius. What's up with that? No way I'd order from these guys, no matter what the price.

7. rrolff

rrolff Prius Surgeon

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    It is all there - go to the base page - www . autointeriorslive . com - they have a 2010 Prius (and most every other car) - and yes - model year et al.

8. cpatch

cpatch New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Well, if they do then I can't find it. The only thing I can find (and I've searched at least three different ways) is a generic Prius page that offers options for seat types that aren't even available in a Prius. Regardless of how good the company's prices are, or how good their support is, their web site is so poorly designed that they lost me as a potential customer. (And I was genuinely interested when I first went to the site.)

9. rrolff

rrolff Prius Surgeon

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Funny - maybe you are on the wrong site. The Homepage has a pop up with the leather sale.

On the left is a clearly labeled button "build and buy" - this takes you directly to a screen which asks the make (you press the Toyota button), this then takes you to another screen asking for your car type (you have to scroll through 2 pages to get to Prius - hint - it is alphabetical) - from there, you choose and customize the Katzkins (you have drop down menus for year - you should choose 2010 if you have a gen III, type and color of leather etc etc etc). This site is around $400+ cheaper than any other site.

Also, if this confuses you, you can press the little live chat button on the left :cool:

10. AndreSeattle

AndreSeattle New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Their customer service via e-mail is indeed excellent. I have just ordered perforated Tuscany Midnight for my Silver Prius 2010 II.

11. longhaul

longhaul Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    rrolff; Did u ever get ur seat covers & did u install them ur self & how do the look & how do u like them?. I am looking at some from a co called automotive interiors & accessories. Longhaul