1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Looking for advice on a hard-sided rooftop carrier for 2019 Prius LE AWD-e hybrid

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Bayaz, May 10, 2022.

1. Bayaz

Bayaz New Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    LE AWD-e
    Hello! I just joined this forum today. I recently ditched my gas guzzling SUV for a 2019 Prius and I’m loving it. Hitting over 55 mpg in eco!

I want to get a hard sided roof top carrier (maybe Thule or Yakima) but I don’t know where to start. I don’t want the soft “bag” style. Being able to fit at least one pair of 170 cm skis in it would be a huge plus.

Unfortunately, I’m clueless on this and the dealer where I bought the car said they don’t sell anything like this. I think I need roof rails and the “box” itself but I’m hoping someone can give me some advice.

I saw that there are business/commercial members of the forum. I would love to find a place within ~25 miles of Cincinnati Ohio to buy everything I need and have it installed

Thanks!!

Here is the exact model of my car:
    2019 Prius LE AWD-e hybrid. Yr/MDL = 2019/1263A