1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Looking for inexpensive ways to accessories my boring black Pc.

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by Alex Cordero, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Alex Cordero

Alex Cordero New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Don't get me wrong, I love this little car although I'll admit that I think the Matrix XRS that I traded had a few more features than my 2012 Pc, oh well, we're saving at the pump is what I tell myself...

I tinted the windows, removed the wheel covers and stuck a little red alien decal on the rear window. That's it! That's all I've done. I can't spend a lot on this project so I'm left with being creative. I just read about 15" pizza trays--interesting.

Has anyone tried those cheap wheel covers sold at car parts stores? They're no more than $40. Although, I sort of like my car with the base black wheels. Maybe there's a way to dress up the base wheels? Maybe paint the bolts? Valve stems? I don't know. Suggestions? Thanks.

2. kingnba6

kingnba6 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    you can always get those fancy colored lug nuts!
    i dont think youll be able to change the actual air valves since they have the TPMS sensor. but you can buy some cool looking valve covers.