1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Looking for Wing/Spoiler for 2007 Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by dppitone, Jan 26, 2019.

1. dppitone

dppitone Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    Does anyone know of an aftermarket, paint-able wing that fit the 2004-2009 Prius?

Duraflex makes a wing for 2010-2015. (Below is a picture of the Gen 3 wing.) But they don't make one for the Gen 2.

So that's it, looking for a compatible, paint-able wing for the gen 2 Prius.

(Background, if interested: Searching for the wing is one part of our goal to spruce up our 2007, which we bought new from the dealer. It's been a great car, with the only service needed - replacement of starter battery twice, and replacing the tie rods, all of which I did. As it stands today, we're starting to lose voltage on the main battery bank, so I plan on replacing that this coming year. So, now that this Prius is ten plus years old, my plan is to spruce up elements of the interior and exterior. First, and completed, I put in a new stereo (head unit, 5 channel amp, front and rear door speakers, and a 10" subwoofer. Second is to install an after market, paint-able, full body kit (bumper, rear bumper and side skirts). Duraflex makes a nice kit for the Gen 2. It provides lip style spoilers along the bottom that are a nice upgrade. Third is to put s subtle scoop in the hood. Fourth is the paint-able wing. Fifth is then a full paint job, over old and new body parts. And sixth, the finishing touch, will be to upgrade to 16" tires when new tires are due, with a wheel style upgrade as well.)

So, I have leads on everything but the wing. If anyone has a tip on a paint-able, stock type looking wing (not the universal carbon type with metal brackets) for a Gen 2 Prius, please share. I'd be very grateful.

wing1.jpg

SFO likes this.
  2. SFO

SFO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Welcome to PriusChat!!

Be sure to start a build thread so we can keep track of your progress (y)

3. dppitone

dppitone Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    Ok cool, we'll figure that out after we figure this out LOL.
    Jane and Dave :cool:

4. 69shovlhed

69shovlhed Surly tree hugger

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    seems to me they have that stuff in japan, but mostly you need to be able to read Japanese and pay crazy shipping. definitely like to see progress pix!