1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Losing My Religion

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Stev0, Aug 29, 2011.

1. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Oh, I know who the Stones are. Don't care for their music.

Rene: I don't date married women. Not that any married woman has ever wanted me.

2. markderail

markderail I do 45 mins @ 3200 PSI

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Just for Daniel...

Cat meets balloon cat – Boing Boing

Daniel is the cat, Mick Jagger is the balloon.

Seriously Daniel, don't women flock to your Tesla??? Driving that down Ste-Catherines in Montreal mid-summer would rock.

As for the Thread - I like REM better than Red Hot Chili Peppers; I would lump both groups as 'similar'.

However, I can't say any REM songs or RHCP songs have had any influence on me, made me ponder - lots of Top Tapping and Car Karaoke. Blue Rodeo has made me think, many times, like good poetry will.

3. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Love the video! I have no idea where your Mick Jagger reference comes from. And, no, women do not flock to the Roadster. Of course, I've only driven it for 3 weeks so far, as I was in Canada hiking for 6 weeks. If I was gay I'd be doing okay, though: 98% of the people who've noticed the car have been men, specifically sports car enthusiasts. If the car is a chick magnet, I'm the chick anti-gravity machine.

1 person likes this.
  4. markderail

markderail I do 45 mins @ 3200 PSI

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Lots of references...Daniel as the cat is obvious. A tabby with character, clean, not young, not too old to hiss & makes do on his threat.

Mick Jagger - you don't care for The Stones, he's just as ugly and weirdly shaped as the balloon, with an "in your face" attitude.

Mick is a chick magnet...little morals, has dated married women, opposite of you.

I'm quite sure you have lightning reflexes, Daniel. Ever have fun catching flies out of the air with your hand, shake it up like crazy, then place the disoriented fly on your sleeping cat?

Looks EXACTLY like this !!! Cat goes Wth??? waking up . . . I must be dreaming...

Back To Thread !!!

I totally DIG how the Muppet Show made a custom female muppet to replace the girl singer as seen in REM's early videos of Shiny Happy People.

2 people like this.
  5. davesrose

davesrose Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Well for more pop enlightenment, that singer is Kate Pierson: a lead member of the B-52s. They're another Athens band...though they aren't current residents that you can still spot around UGA like you can REM.

Here are some of my fav REMs:

And of course, who can forget: