1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by jclay1965, May 13, 2006.

1. eyeguy13

eyeguy13 Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amyshubby @ May 15 2006, 01:13 PM) [snapback]255786[/snapback]</div>
    Yes to both statements above.

I find myself making excuses to stay on PriusChat longer. I'll stay late at work and when my wife calls, I tell her I'm seeing last minute emergency patients. I take my laptop to Starbucks, all alone, late at night and log onto PriusChat.com and surf by myself and post messages on FHOP. When I make love to my wife, I think about the next post I'm going to make on PriusChat. I think I'm having a Forum Affair! Does that make me a bad person????

I need help. :lol:

2. s.e.tx_parrothead

s.e.tx_parrothead New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Congrats on the new ride. Mine should be arriving some time in the next 6 weeks. The dealer said that i was second on the list...when we ordered in Feb, there were six on the list and they were getting about 2 a month at the dealership (very small dealership). I am soooo excited that the delivery date is getting closer and closer...It is like Christmas but better!!!

3. jclay1965

jclay1965 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Okay, I got rid of the OEM Goodyear Integrity's yesterday, replaced them with Goodyear ComforTreads. Also filled them with Nitrogen, instead of regular air. Dramatic improvement to the overall ride & noise level. Highly recommended!