1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Lowering my V

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by guss, Jul 11, 2017.

1. guss

guss Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Has anyone install Eibach springs on a 2016 Prius V. According to Eibach only one design or part number was manufactured for the base Prius and not sure if they would fit the V

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

2. blaqman

blaqman Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    I have not used the eibach springs. I went with rsr coilovers and do not regret my decision. The cost wasn't cheap but the ride and cornering is incredible. I installed full cusco bars underneath as well and this thing handles with any Bmw M car on a windy road. I may be going with an air setup within the next month so I may be pulling off the coilovers within the next month. LMK if you're interested and we may be able to work something out.

On topic of the springs, TRD makes springs for the V. I believe they're something like $450.00 they're JDM part numbers and relatively difficult to get, mainly due to high freight costs. Im going to be buying some TRD parts within the month from Japan within so LMK if you decide to go the spring route and we may be able to work something out on that as well. Im rarely on the forums but Sean (sfv41901) on here can vouch for me.