1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Lucky break

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by terry brecheen, Aug 15, 2013.

1. terry brecheen

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I was scheduled for installation of my new Energy Saver AS tires this Saturday morning. I talked with the guy at Discount Tire yesterday and I just asked him if he might know of any rebates coming Labor day weekend. He kinda laughed and told me that starting Monday the 19th they will offer a 70 dollar rebate again on Michelins. If I had not asked I would have lost 70 bucks for getting them a couple of days earlier. Owning a Prius just gets better and better.

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    wow, timing is everything, congrats!(y)

3. michinnom

michinnom Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    but i told you the other day to ask for this exact rebate...you started a new thread to say that you're "lucky?" ...:rolleyes:

xliderider likes this.
  4. wjtracy

wjtracy Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    ...hmm I'll have to decide if the time is right...wonder if the sale shows up on Tire Rack.com too

5. michinnom

michinnom Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A

It's a manufacturer rebate, so it should be available at any authorized dealer. Best to check with Michelin directly.

6. terry brecheen

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Big thanks to michinnom for his advice to check if there were any rebates coming for tires. His expert advise saved my pocket book. I did not mean to offend anyone by starting a new thread I was just so excited getting a better bargain. I am new here only one month now and I dont know all the protocols but thank you all for your kind replies. Your knowledge is priceless. This old man needs all the help he can get.

32kcolors likes this.