1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Lurker converts to an owner

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by akim, Jun 23, 2006.

1. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(akim @ Jun 23 2006, 08:59 PM) [snapback]276166[/snapback]</div>
    For about $400 you can get the Smart Key Wristwatch, although I don't know if it works with the Prius. If it did you could tell the time and open your car door (as well as start the car) with it.

2. hawkjm73

hawkjm73 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rick Auricchio @ Aug 14 2006, 02:44 PM) [snapback]303119[/snapback]</div>

Just one more reason to come on over to Arizona, no DST!

I would just like it if the clock would dim.

3. curtissac

curtissac New Member

I too was attracted to the previous, deeper red - more of a Pinot :) It was a prettier color than the wine color on the car our Prius replaced. The Barcelona red is more "candy apple" in my view. But I like it. It really grew on me and I think my wife and I prefer it over the prior shade.

Congratulations on your acquisition. I am sure you will be happy with your car.

I am delighted with the efficiency of mine - Superior efficiency. I am one of those that is not impressed by the performance, comfort and handling of the Prius - they drive just like a lot of other econobox cars. Don't get me wrong, my car is comfortable enough that often spend six hours a day in it, but the Hyundai Sonata I drove before was more comfortable... but the Sontata only got about 25mpg highway on a good day.

My Prius is a month old tomorrow. I have put just under 3,200 miles on it. I reset the average mileage computer at each fill-up (I like driving any car on less than half a tank) and have yet to pull into a gas station showing less than 50mpg average. Super high mileage and pipsqueek emissions make up for the just slightly below par driving experience.

4. auricchio

auricchio Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hawkjm73 @ Aug 14 2006, 12:44 PM) [snapback]303154[/snapback]</div>
    But you're competing with Hawaii on that front...