1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

MacPrius hybrid

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by edselpdx, Jun 6, 2006.

1. edselpdx

edselpdx Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    http://www.kusnetz.net/prius/

OMG this guy has installed a mini into his dash and linked it to the in dash display. I'm in awe... please have Frontrow just play via my touchscreen...

Lots of pictures.

2. Manksgloob

Manksgloob Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(edselpdx @ Jun 6 2006, 03:51 PM) [snapback]266919[/snapback]</div>
    The guy is actually a member here, jkusnetz.
    Here is another thread about his project:

http://priuschat.com/index.php?showtopic=16221

3. jkusnetz

jkusnetz New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Manksgloob @ Jun 6 2006, 08:22 PM) [snapback]266973[/snapback]</div>
    Yup, thats me! Guess I just made it into the July issue of Macworld. Haven't seen it myself yet! :)

My next phase of the project is reading in more then just the touchscreen coordinates from the CAN-view, I can read in all the other data that the CAN-view spits out the serial interface. I'd like to take that data and make my own set of higher resolution graphs. That Japanese CAN-view post has me really thinking!

4. edselpdx

edselpdx Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jkusnetz @ Jun 8 2006, 06:38 AM) [snapback]267834[/snapback]</div>
    VERY nice work, jkusnetz. I ran across your website with pix and neglected to search here first, but it looks great! Too technical for me to do, but I am in awe.