1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Magnetic Grey Regions?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Linny, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Linny

Linny New Member

Nothing I've heard is confirming or denying anything different than what the Toyota brochure says which is May 2006 for mag grey. I couldn't get any promises on actual arrival. I still think my local dealer was full of it when he says this area wasn't getting the grey. Just a way to push us to buy what's coming in on the earlier allocations. :(

2. darkydog

darkydog New Member

I saw what I would say was a charcoal gray Prius at the state basketball tounament in Des Moines yesterday. I remember wondering if it was the Magnetic Gray or Ddriftwood since I don't believe I have ever seen a Driftwood. There was no brown tint at all, just dark gray. I forgot they weren't supposed to be out yet. Wish my cellphone had a camera, I would have taken a photo.

3. hockeybrat

hockeybrat Member

I finally saw the color chip of Magnetic Grey when I picked up Sputnik this weekend. It was a little darker than what I would have wanted so I am actually glad to get a silver one.

On the Toyota site, it shows that you can get the Camry in Magnetic Grey (just an FYI)