1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

mark jacobson toyota can shove it.

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by galaxee, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Lola'05

Lola'05 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galaxee @ Aug 31 2007, 01:20 AM) [snapback]504747[/snapback]</div>
    I believe most of us are better at giving than receiving. But sometimes we get into difficult situations, through no fault of our own. And then, receiving can make a difference in our lives. You and DH have given to many of our members in the past, and that is why we are so willing to help. Think again.

If I had an excellent, independent tech, I would blow off the Conicelli dealership in a New York minute. Think about southeastern PA. Lots of schools for you to transfer to in Philadelphia.

Donna

2. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    thanks folks. well, all i can say is that i chalk up my inability to accept help from others to my own psychological uh, baggage.

now as far as legal action goes, there's more to the story that i did not tell you that would clearly indicate this was retaliatory action. but we don't have the time, the money, the energy, the will to ever deal with these people again. we sued a former employer for labor law (overtime) violations in 2004 and it was a big, fat mess.

as far as my ability to transfer... that's a no. not an option, i would have to start over. and i'm not that far off from finishing up here.

and finally, nobody wants just a di-ag mechanic. he can't lift truck wheels, and if he can't do it all they don't want him. someone else will, even if he sucks at the di-ag part. the way the industry works is so cracked up anyway...

3. KFERN

KFERN New Member

Man thats rough I think you should switch to sales!