1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Marriage, Union of Man + Woman = HATECRIME!!!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by bigmahma, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Betelgeuse

Betelgeuse Active Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daronspicher @ Jun 12 2007, 02:02 PM) [snapback]460323[/snapback]</div>
    Just because someone has a different idea than you of what is right and wrong doesn't mean that they have no "sense of right and wrong." I think that a good case can be made that preventing two consenting people who love each other from being together is "wrong." However, at the same time, there is probably no acceptable response to, "God said it is wrong" that will convince a a religious conservative. Again, just because we have different ideas about what is right and wrong doesn't mean that we aren't both driven by a moral code.

2. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Everyone who drives faster than me is crazy; everyone who drives slower than me is an idiot.

3. Tyrin

Tyrin New Member

Since we're obviously not going to convince BM or his friends that they are displaying their ignorance and bigotry, just smile and remember: at least they're smart enough to buy a Prius! :)

Seriously, this is the hope for the future, that we get the less informed to make good decisions despite their prejudices.