1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Master Warning Light, Malfunction Indicator, VSC, (!), and Hybrid System Warning on Screen

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Patrick68, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Patrick68

Patrick68 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    First post with kind of an old problem. I've had my prius for about a year and a half and out of nowhere I have the master warning light, vsc, and (!) Lights on the front odometer screen and the car and exclamation point on the touch screen. I've search the Internet for the problem and have changed both the cooling pumps, check every cell in the hybrid battery and the 12v battery. Everything checks out. I've have the computer scanned and has no codes. The only thing I can think of is that it might be something electrical but the car runs fine. If anyone can point be in the right direction before taking it to an mechanic I would appreciate it.

2. Raytheeagle

Raytheeagle Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Welcome to Prius Chat (y)!

How many miles on your Prius? Original 12v battery? When you say it checks out, what was the at rest voltage? Voltage after a load was placed on it (like turning on the headlights)? Any history of issues or recent maintenance performed? Can you read the codes yourself or know someone with a code reader or Techstream?

Keep us posted (y).