1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

May 2012 Issue Of Car and Driver Full of Digs & Jabs In 1-Page Review Of Prius "C"

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by marygreenthumb, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Skoorbmax

Skoorbmax Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    This is true. From a typical consumer perspective I'd be more inclined to trust a review of consumer reports than car and driver.

Car and driver reviewing the Prius is a little like a guy with a private jet reviewing the service he got in economy class on Delta. C&D are used to driving cars that can hit a hundred miles an hour before the C has even hit 60.

I understand now why the C has poor highway mileage, but i agree its city should be better. I suppose it only isn't because of cost-cutting. With a couple thousand more in tech it could have done better, but they had a price point to meet. I don't fault them for this, it is what it is.
    Point taken. I think we do understand, it's just a Prius forum that's how it is. You want to see people butt hurt, go check out the chevy volt forum, now that has some defensive people. :D

2. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
  3. Oldwolf

Oldwolf Prius Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Four
    Read the comments to the above R&T article from non hybrid enthusiasts for a laugh.