1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

McGeorge Toyota Great Dealer Experience

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by massparanoia, Apr 4, 2012.

1. massparanoia

massparanoia Active Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Hey all. I thought I would post my experience at McGeorge in Richmond. It was great and I ended up buying 2 Prii from them. Here is the review I put up on dealerrater.com. I hope anyone else in the Richmond area gives them a shot, because from someone who has been in the business before they were awesome.

I never thought that I would have considered purchasing a Toyota, let alone a Prius but that all changed when I decided to visit McGeorge Toyota. I started my search here on dealer rater and was impressed with the reviews I read, so I decided to check out their website. They had a pretty good selection of 2011 Prius's left so I submitted an inquiry for an "i-price" on one that my wife and I liked. I received an email shortly thereafter from Duane Bookheimer with what I thought was an excellent price, so i gave him a call. He was very nice on the phone and we set up an appointment to come in and take a look at it that afternoon. This next part really impressed me, he actually called me back later and told me that the Prius we were interested in had sold the night before. I was very impressed by this as most dealers would have just decided to surprise you when you got there. I met Duane at the dealer and drove the Prius and loved it. The negotiation process was painless and when I brought my wife down to drive it she loved the car and Duane so we were sold. Which brings us to the next part, F&I. Normally this is a sore spot but definitely not this time. We met finance manager John Ward and he was awesome. Not only was he able to work with our situation and get us approved, but it was at an interest rate much less than we were expecting which really helped our budget. He was a very nice person to talk to and was not pushy at all. He also gave us a great price on a warranty extension so we were able to fit that in our budget as well. Overall if I could give more than 5 stars I would. I hope that when the time comes for us to purchase a new vehicle Duane and John are still there because they made the whole experience great.