1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Mechanic needed for engine swap in CT, MA area

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by 0n10n, Sep 26, 2022.

1. 0n10n

0n10n Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Mechanic needed for engine swap in CT, MA area
    Recommendations needed.
    I have a 2014 Prius V that has a blown head gasket with 280k.

2. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Try tita's garage in West Springfield it's probably moved by now I haven't seen Paul or the kid that worked with him in years t e t a s garage let me know what happened

3. 0n10n

0n10n Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Nothing by that name on Google Maps except in Clifton Park, NY

4. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Paul Teta . W Springfield Ma. He maybe dead. He may have sold the place it's been a long time I know he had some people working for him that probably would have tried to keep the place up and running maybe not those guys today would be almost my age so there's no telling what's happened but that was a great place if you find anybody that knows him talk to them I'll see what I can find out I still have family up in that area but a lot has changed everything's been bought up by the internet all that like to get your house looked at for plumbing now you know you can't just call Vinny my uncle oh no All that's been bought up by these young kids that show up and fancy clothes and weird trucks that get nothing done and charge you lots of money in your house is still got leaky plumbing it's really gotten kind of funny.