1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Mediaplayer

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Homer Shafiee, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Homer Shafiee

Homer Shafiee New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Hi everyone. I have a 2012 Prius plugin baseline. My media player stopped music Bluetooth and usb with music content doesn't come up. These used to work before. I went to Toyota site and there is no update. In Canadian site there is no 2012 Prius plugin selection. It start from 2014. Is there anything I can do beside to go dealer. I will be appreciated if someone can guide me to the right direction. By the way I am new here and I don't know if I post this in the right place. Thanks

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Mod note:

Normally I'd place this in the PiP forum but given that the headunit is shared with the Gen 3, I thought it might get more responses here.

3. Homer Shafiee

Homer Shafiee New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
  4. Homer Shafiee

Homer Shafiee New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    This is a 2nd hand unit purchased by private car dealership, installed and firmware update by Toyota dealership 7 months ago. The 1st one they said is not good. Now I have an appointment so they can look at it again on Thursday. Nov. 19.
    I thought it might be somewhere in the forum I can download the right firmware and do it myself.