1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Meet at Huntington Toyota - April 4th

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by nyconrad, Mar 21, 2007.

1. ScottY

ScottY New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    It was nice to see such a big turn out last night, some new faces and some familiar ones. I'm glad Wayne made it to the meeting. Wish you a good trip.

Emile, I know you took some pictures and you had a list of questions with you. Are you going to post a summary of the meeting? I came late, so I don't know what I've missed.

See you all next time!

2. tmgrl3

tmgrl3 Member

What a fabulous meet-up!! Thanks, Emile, Horacio, Bruce for the background work...glad I had a chance to talk to the service people again about all of this when I went in for my warranty work....

I am very happy with Stevens (now Huntington) Toyota...they've always been great to deal with.

A summary would be great...I know I missed pieces by running out early, but really wanted to stop by and be part of all of this.

I hear we are going to get VIP business cards that come with special offers and services...ones that we can hand out to others who join us...or who decide to buy a Prius because of our networking.

Again, thanks, Emile...it was great meeting your wife as well!!

Wayne...safe trip. Glad we got a chance to chat...Give The Windy City a hug for me when you get back.

Jeff...glad to see you joined. Nice to have a neighbor as a member...I hope to make future meets...whatever happens on my home front, I will have a 24/7 live-in assistant when Tony comes home. So I should be able to get out and do some of my things again, hopefully soon.

terri

3. nyconrad

nyconrad Cconrad in Virginia

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    It was great seeing all of you again, and a big welcome to all the newcomers (please PM me with your email address so I can put you on our mailing list!)

I'll be updating the website with photos (please email me some that you took) and a summary of the Q&A and things that were discussed in sidebar (I'll email it to a few of you first so you can have your input on things I missed prior to posting it on the site).

I'm sure we all learned alot and got to express some of our opinions on what is right, and wrong, with the Prius.

On the back of Nick's card is a note that it is good for 1 free oil change (in case you missed it).

Nick has offered to host our future meetings - we are working out the details.

Our next regular meeting is on Sunday the 15th - we'll have details about our next steps with Huntington Toyota then.

4. willsurg

willsurg New Member

Hey Guys!

I am also sorry I was unable to attend yesterdays meeting.
    Emile, you just listed that the next meeting is on the 15th, however the website says this sunday is the next meeting. Could u clarify please. I am interested in what they said about the BT plate as well, since I am looking to purchase and install one.

see you soon!

-will

5. mrbigh

mrbigh Prius Absolutum Dominium

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(willsurg @ Apr 5 2007, 02:49 PM) [snapback]418335[/snapback]</div>

Will, welcome to the group.

As major holidays fall in our scheduled calendar meeting date, these are allocated to the next available date.

I think that we have to include a rider with this information some where in the main web page for everybody knowledge.

The meeting that we are planning and have not an specific date yet, is the trip to the Long Island wineries, by late spring/early summer.

So members, keep checking the LIPOG website for news.</span>

<span style="color:#000066">HORACIO ;)

6. ScottY

ScottY New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
  7. FireEngineer

FireEngineer Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    It was great to see everyone whom I have seen in their postings and the LIPOG website and to meet up with Horacio again (great PHEV). I hope I was able to contribute some to your meeting. Thanks to the Huntington Toyota people for hoisting my car up, haven't had a chance for a good inspection for a while. What you are doing is the same as we are trying to do with the ChicagoPriusGroup, a good start you have had. Maybe if you ever do an engine block heater install meet-up I'll return for some more fun.

Wayne

8. nyconrad

nyconrad Cconrad in Virginia

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FireEngineer @ Apr 9 2007, 11:45 AM) [snapback]420284[/snapback]</div>
    You are invited ANYTIME!!
    I'm glad to hear you had a good time and got home safe. Did you and Judy have any races with the souvenir wii pri?
    I updated the website with the Q&A and some photos .
    Let me know if you have anything to add.

Until next time.

9. danatt

danatt New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius