1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Meet Boaz, my 2007 Ford Mustang.

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by TJandGENESIS, Aug 27, 2008.

1. jayman

jayman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <smirk> why yes you did

2. bevspark

bevspark Toyota, Major Sponsors of The

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    OK you lot, Settle down, or you are all going to blow a fuse!!!!!!!!;)

3. TJandGENESIS

TJandGENESIS Are We Having Fun Yet?

★Lewisville, part of the Metroplex, Dallas, in the
    Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I eat there about once a week for lunch. Which is less then ten bucks. And it's good food to boot, in a non smoking environment. SO not a bad place.

4. TJandGENESIS

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Will do.

5. TJandGENESIS

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Across the street, or highway, there is one. And a Twin Peaks is close by as well. (Twin Peaks is rumored to be the 'trashiest' of the three; I have not been there).

6. TJandGENESIS

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I had a house in Florida once.

7. TJandGENESIS

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    :eek: I think you did.

8. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Never heard that one before, I pi$$ed myself. Hope you don't mind if I use that myself.

Hyo, I'm kind of with you there, there is only one I found attractive but when I look again I suspect my 16 year old son would be interested too. Maybe just a little on the young side. Oh well, you only live once.
    As I said TJ, feel free to pass on my details.

1 person likes this.
  9. Flying White Dutchman

Flying White Dutchman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    no problemo you now have a mustang and the girls..
    back seat big enough?:D

1 person likes this.
  10. TJandGENESIS

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    From where I sit, yes! :cool:

11. TJandGENESIS

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Some jerk rear ended me. DAMN IT!
    Worse thing about it? The jerk was a female cop!
    I was backing out of the space at Target. I always look down at my rear view camera, and nothing. I look up at my rear view mirror, nothing.
    THEN I hear a horn. And I stop; I got out, because this woman comes roaring out of her car, and I look down. NOTHING was damaged thank God.
    BUT, she is this witch, if you get what I mean, and she insists we exchange information. I said, 'There is no damage here!'
    I then get my Quick Detail from my trunk, and go over to her car, and wipe away what may have been dust. I don't know. But it was gone.
    Just like that.
    And I, being a rational person, figure that is that. BUT oh no, she is still insisting that we exchange information.
    I refuse. She said that if I refused, that she would call the cops. I said, sure, go ahead. They won't be able to do anything about it.
    THEN she starts cussing and says, she is a cop, do I want to see her badge? I said, 'I don't care' but she got it out.
    Oh, and she had two 'witnesses' who were walking out, and said I hit her. One off them was apparently an Allstate agent.
    Now, I don't know if that was true, or not, but my buddy Keith was in my car and he said that he didn't see anything in the camera either. He was looking.
    BUT, these two women waited till Officer Chi came out, and told me that in Texas, the only thing that we have to do is exchange information.
    So we did. No phone number were exchanged, and I tried to take a picture of it, but with the iPhone no flash.
    I didn't get a chance to take a picture of her 'scratch' because, I could not see anything. Oh she was a winner alright.
    Going on about how her car was paid for, like that makes a huge difference. I told her mine was paid for as well. Wth?
    She left first, I talked to the cop, who told me , that if he had been the guy, as in if he had been in my shoes, he would have just paid her $50 & said, will this cover it.

So I came home, Keith buffed out what was left; I may have to get some touch up paint, black, but that is about it. I mean, in normal light, you can't even see anything, and unless you take a bright light (we did), you can barely see even what is there.

Normally, I would not give a rats turd about this, but something tells that she will make a case out of it, so I called my insurance agency, and they told me not to worry about it; that is what they do, fight my fight for me. I sure hope so. Because I don't need to have this worry.

August 18, last year, is when I got BOAZ, and not even a year goes by, when someone rear ends me. Oy.