1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Memory seats & mirrors?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by russcarver, Mar 25, 2009.

1. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    They probably have some extras, like streets and highway exits.

Tom

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    And ours doesn't? I thought it does. My TomTom will show the highway sign (e.g. Delta Hwy 91)

3. adsam

adsam New Member

Im pretty sure now I understand why I previously asked if there is 3D Birds eye view in the NAV as I remember seeing a picture somewhere...it must have been a EU spec car !....it seems we will not get that here then and this explains the numerous DVD discs.

4. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I forgot to use the sarcasm flags. An automotive Nav system without streets would be pretty silly. My intention was simply to poke fun at all the complaints about the factory Nav system.

Tom

5. JERRRY

JERRRY New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    You are a piker. My wife is 5"4" and I am 6'4" We now have an S-Model Mercedes with all the bells and whistles except the available radar. I rejected it because it had a cruise control function where you could set the following distance to the car ahead. I could see if you were on a multi-lane highway cruseing allong 400' behind and someone pulled in between your car would slam on the brakes and you would be rear-ended. :eek:
    Toyota has done the Prius radar much more sensibly.:)

6. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Oh I wasn't talking about street names lol. I meant that on my TomTom, it would actually show an image of a typical highway sign (which would be green with a white border here) and the exact text in addition to the normal navigation directions (the one with the arrow and the exit number)

ahh... well it would be nice if Bird's Eye View made it over here. I forgot to check at LA.