1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Metroplex Toyota coupon?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Ghostrider, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Ghostrider

Ghostrider New Member

Does anyone know if the 100 bucks off coupon is still available from Metroplex in Dallas. I saw it
    on the site a few weeks ago but cannot find it now...

2. jberry

jberry New Member

Sorry, but I don't think I saw that one. I am responding because they are the folks I ordered mine from. It should be ready tomorrow or wednesday. What I have found is they are one of the best and least expensive dealerships in this whole area, and I live in the Austin area. For example I am having leather installed for a little less than 1K. I wouldn't let not finding this deter you from buying from them because I believe they will save you much more than the 100.

3. Ghostrider

Ghostrider New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jberry @ Aug 28 2006, 12:24 PM) [snapback]310607[/snapback]</div>
    I am from Austin also and it's not going to stop me but 100 bucks is a front nose mask or something like that. Plus I saw the darn thing a few weeks ago....

4. ttayloriii

ttayloriii Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ghostrider @ Aug 28 2006, 12:34 PM) [snapback]310612[/snapback]</div>
    They used to have a $300 off coupon on the internet. I ordered a Prius from them but ended up getting it from Classic Toyota in Tyler b/c Tyler had on available first. I talked to :
    Natalie Kopp
    Internet Sales
    Metroplex Toyota
    730 E I 20
    Duncanville, Texas 75116
    972.283.6380 direct
    866.533.4455 toll free
    972.283.6391 fax
    I gave them a refundable deposit and they did in fact refund the money. They were selling at msrp less the internet coupon. So 300 below msrp. I got a similar deal at Classic.

5. jd.buchanan

jd.buchanan Electric Mayhem

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    If you have a popup blocker turned on, the coupon may not show up. Also, you may need to clear the cache in your browser.
    I also purchased my Prius from Natalie, and got the discount as well.
    A very pleasant experience from start to finish.

6. Ghostrider

Ghostrider New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Electric Mayhem @ Aug 28 2006, 06:26 PM) [snapback]310796[/snapback]</div>
    I have cleared the cache and tried both Mozilla and IE and cannot get the coupon. If you can remember what caused it to pop up I would appreciate help

7. jd.buchanan

jd.buchanan Electric Mayhem

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I don't seem to be able to get it to pop anymore, either, so maybe they have taken it down.
    I'd just talk to Natalie or Barbie in Internet Sales. I went to every dealer in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, and they were the only ones that were offering discounts off MSRP.