1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Mg1/mg2 renamed?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Technical Discussion' started by Yippeekyaa, Aug 21, 2017.

1. kalamazandy

kalamazandy New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I was able to get it working with ODB Fusion on my 2011. I used the 2012 PID and it worked fine. It was a little sketchy though.
    If you do run that, you choose the custom PID, and just run "Test" on both of them.

Lo an behold, I now have only one beep when I initially go into reverse, then the rest of my reversing ride is nice and quiet.

2. Jayw13702

Jayw13702 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I have the obd fusion but don’t have the PIDs you list, is there an additional files that needs to be dloaded as an add-on to fusion?

2010 Gen 3

3. kevinwhite

kevinwhite Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Both MG1 and MG2 can act as a motor or a generator depending upon the driving scenario.

Also they both can rotate in either direction.

kevin

4. kalamazandy

kalamazandy New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Prius Gen3 - Deactivate Reverse Beeping | PriusChat

Download that csv. In order to get it In the iOS app you have to hook your phone up to a computer with iTunes (Apple sucks). Then find the app on the phone within there. THEN you can add the file through that file menu. If you're on a mac it Might be easier. On PC you can't drag and drop it. You actually have to add the file through itunes like that.

Once there, in the file under "custom PID" you can choose the two custom ones and simply "test" them since they are a run once to change it option. You can edit the csv in Excel, or google spreadsheets, to change it back if you want that. The way it's set up doesn't disable the backup beep completely. It beeps Once, when you hit reverse and that's it.

Jayw13702 likes this.