1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Miami Florida --- Suitable for vacation now?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by AllenZ, Dec 8, 2012.

1. AllenZ

AllenZ Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Four

I don't have any friends in that area, but we are planning to stay in Miami for 5 days, playing around beach, and go to Key West as well. Then we will back to Orlando for two days, visiting Disney's new expanded park.

I wonder if anyone here can tell me

1. Whether the condition there are good enough for vacation;
    2. If so, what's the best way to book 3 star hotels or private condo for rent. Should we bid on Priceline, use Groupon, or just go there and looking for "for rent" signs. I don't find lots of condo for vacation rental on eBay, kind of surprise for me.
    3. What's the best way to spend time in Miami? I am looking at diving, national park, Key West... Some of them such as diving is pretty expensive. Any better ideas?

We have 3 adults and 2 teens.

Thanks!

Allen

2. 2k1Toaster

2k1Toaster Brand New Prius Batteries

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    1) Doesn't matter the destination, nobody can answer this without knowing what you like to do. Might be easier to look on tripadvisor. Some people love museums, some people like nightclubs. Lounge and relax on a quiet unpopular beach, or be thrown into masses of people with retailers everywhere.

2) Miami Vacation Rentals And Rooms For Rent - Airbnb
    2b) look on craigslist, seriously.

3) If it is a vacation, do what you want to do. Not necessarily what's cheapest.