1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Michalin Primacy vs Hankook Optimo tires

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Sue_CT, Oct 5, 2009.

1. ML Diggs

ML Diggs Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I am down to about 48-49 now with temps consistently in mid forties, but some of that might be the tires.

2. cool_cyrus

cool_cyrus New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    General Altima HP vs Hankook Optimo H727 tires

Hello,

I am confused between these two tires for my Honda Civic 2004 EX model. I live in Allentown PA and not sure which one to go with. I am getting both of these tires at the same price which makes it more tough to decide.

Any thought/response will be highly appreciated:)

Tire Detail : 195/60/15

Thanks,
    Cyrus

3. mjm114

mjm114 New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    I
    Quick update on my Hankook 727s. Got about 5,000 miles on them. Chicago was drilled this winter with 20+ inches this past winter, my Prius was able to get in/out of the garage no problem (part of the alley was plowed but the key thing is that I never got stuck nor skidded in these tires). Truly exceptional tires.

4. bfguilford

bfguilford Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    One last update. Now have around 40,000 miles on the Hankooks in back and 30,000 miles on the front. I've noticed a major increase in tire noise since around 20,000 on both sets, so much that I am now considering replacing all 4 tires (there's still around 4/32's all around, so I know they are coming to the end of their life). Will likely go with a different tire... one with better handling and less noise.