1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Midwest availability

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Blind Guy, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Blind Guy

Blind Guy New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    For those in the Mid-West looking for a 2010, I was seaching the internet looking for dealers with 2010s, and most of the dealers I found in places like K.C., St. Louis, Memphis, Tulsa, Little Rock ect. had anywhere from 1 to 4 units in stock. I did find one dealer (who is big advertiser here as well as many other places), Olathe Toyota, Who had 10 units in stock, 2 II, 2 III, 1 IV, 5 V (1 with Navigation and 2 of which had advanced Technolgy packages).

Anyone in this region looking for a Prius they have plenty, but can't find ours in their alocations, which is a BRM V with AT, so much for 2010s being hard to find and flying off the lots!!! In the 8-10 sites I went to, there were a total of 30-35 2010s in stock.

David (aka) Blind Guy

2. a priori

a priori Canonus Curiosus

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I might question how many of those truly remain available, yet at the same time, the numbers are indicative enough of the trend toward having the Prius on-hand.

I just saw two 2010s sitting on my dealer's lot this morning. Both are unsold: a Blizzard White IV (Bisque leather) with no packages ($26,970) and a Blue Ribbon Metallic II (Dark Grey fabric) with no add-ons ($22,750).

(These are two of the three inbound 2010s I reported over the weekend as unsold. It appears that since the 11 arrived yesterday, the eight spoken for were picked up and the ninth of the eleven was sold. That leaves these two sitting on the lot for just more than 24 hours.)

3. Blind Guy

Blind Guy New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Hi A Priori...In several of the sites there was a NOTE that stated, cars shown as in "stock "are cars sitting on their lot, and avaliable to purchase now, Cars shown as " Avaliable" are cars within a "virtul pool" of cars that are avalivable to them. All of the cars mentioned in my post are " In Stock". I will check back at those sites in a few days 2 see if their stock as changed. I did call speak with Olathe, and all 10 where in "stock"

David (aka) Blind Guy

4. a priori

a priori Canonus Curiosus

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Thanks, David. Its good to have real information.

5. accordingly

accordingly Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III