1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

MINI VCI

Discussion in 'Generation 1 Prius Discussion' started by EddieAtl, Apr 18, 2017.

1. EddieAtl

EddieAtl HYBRIDATL

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    One
    Hello guys, I was able to connect with my mini vci once and that's it. I have no idea why I'm not connecting anymore? Every time that I'm trying to connect is asking me for the key code again, I inserted the code that came with the software over and over and nothing. Any ideas guys? Please see pic that I got the first time I connected. I have a Gen 1 2003 Prius that is in a decent shape, but It seems that the HV ECU located under glove compartment is not communicating properly. Can anyone lend a hand on this. I would appreciate the assistance. <br />Kind regards, Ed<br /><br />[​IMG]<br /><br />Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

2. EddieAtl

EddieAtl HYBRIDATL

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    One
    Anyone? Thanks

3. dabard051

dabard051 Tinkerer-in-Charge

Vehicle:
    2002 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Wild-a** guess... try setting the system clock back to the date when you first ran the software, and try again. Some software comes with a 'limited-term' license, and once the time limit runs out, you need to re-purchase an access code.

Sometimes, it's necessary to be a Time Lord...

4. EddieAtl

EddieAtl HYBRIDATL

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    One
    I'll try that! I was thinking the same thing if this software comes set to run just a day or two...
    Appreciate the input!
    Thank you