1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Missing arrows on Energy Monitor

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by green_golfer, Nov 4, 2013.

1. green_golfer

green_golfer Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I have a 2010 Pkg III and recently got into in accident (not my fault!). Once I got the car back, the arrows that show on the Energy Monitor display are no longer there! I can see the engines and battery pictures , just no arrows showing the energy flow. What could have caused this? The car runs fine otherwise.

2. El Dobro

El Dobro A Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    I would imagine the graphics are coming from either a body or powertrain control module and it may have been damaged from the accident. Sounds like it's back to the dealer.

3. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    This is also the indicator that the car has finally run out of gas. I sure wish you had a miniVCI so we could audit the flags and settings.

Please let us know what is found.

Bob Wilson

4. green_golfer

green_golfer Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Strange, the car has never run out of gas. Maybe when they disconnected the battery to tow it, something was triggered. Thanks, I think I'll be going back to the dealer for this.