1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Model S 600 Mile Pack in the works?

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by efusco, May 5, 2010.

1. darelldd

darelldd Prius is our Gas Guzzler

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Jeez. Tough crowd. J1772 and Tesla chargers (soon to also be J1772) are being added so fast that we can't keep up with them. Literally thousands are planned for the next few months. So.. with that said - you can find any sort of charger you want (that we have listed). Look at the lower left of the map and you'll find check boxes for every kind of charger we track. TSL is Tesla, and I'll bet you can figure out J1772.

I'm sure you were all thinking, "Wow! look at all this tireless, thankless, unpaid volunteer work that's been done to provide this free information in such a usable format," but that you had important questions to ask first. ;)

2. darelldd

darelldd Prius is our Gas Guzzler

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Let me add here that the TYPE of charger at this point is *mostly* meaningless. The hard part is getting the conduit, the power and the parking spot. We have plans to upgrade the chargers as needed for the roll-out of cars. Changing the charger is inexpensive and way easy compared to the rest of the process.

Oh... and the colors. Green is up and working. Yellow is questionable, and red is dead. ;)