1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

more proof of worst president ever

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by etyler88, Apr 2, 2007.

1. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Godiva @ Apr 2 2007, 06:05 PM) [snapback]416661[/snapback]</div>
    You have friends in Vancouver, too. :)

2. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    What I don't get is those self same folks screaming about letting the free market determine the price are also those that gave us the forbidden negotiation Medicare Plan D.

It was stupid when I first heard about it, it was stupid when it passed and it's still stupid now.

No sane person embraces non-negotiation.

Even when there was so-called no negotiating the price of my Prius in April 2005 (MSRP) I still negotiated a perk. Not much of one but I got a cargo tote. (Others have done better)

I did the same with my previous car. After all of the negotiations were done, I got him to throw in a free center console. Almost got a t-shirt too.

I recently got Demco to throw in a free tote with our last supply order since the district negotiated price was better than the "sale" offer and what I needed didn't qualify for the "sale" or the district discount.

There's always room for negotiation. Unless you forbid it.

The Government is a huge client that buys a lot of product. But in this case even WalMart can negotiate a better price than the Federal Government.