1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

More stupid Bush, get ready to laugh and wonder HOW this happened to us

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by priussoris, Jul 12, 2007.

1. scargi01

scargi01 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Godiva @ Jul 13 2007, 11:27 AM) [snapback]478165[/snapback]</div>
    Yeah, it had nothing to do with the quality of the candidate's, the organization, or (God forbid) the majority of voters not wanting the losing candidate and/or his proposals. I love how people say Bush is simultaneously too stupid to talk and at the same time smart enough to beat the brilliant, educated, worldly John Kerry. Oh, I forgot, Bush is just a puppet being controlled by Cheney and Rove and who only does what he is told. And Cheney is the advance leader from the planet Velgar, which wants to take over the Earth for its resources and kill all the humans. Is that a phaser I see in Rove's coat pocket, or is a memory eraser?

2. priussoris

priussoris New Member

I also agree JewlerDave, I have always wanted split tickets years ago.
    But you know it just doesn't work like that.
    There are good ideas from both parties /all parties for that matter have good ideas if only they could be thrown all together and mixed up nicely.
    I would even place a non-partisan vote if the candidates were up to the job.
    I just recently turned DEM. over the last 10-12 yrs. from a REP.
    again there is still no bright winner as we all know, not even for the upcoming election, but it has to get better than what we have now. I hope

As for as being in MO. you are probably right , I don't think I will get hit unless they go after a Nuclear plant that is nearby, so just to let you know you don't have to live on the coast to be a target.
    Oh I used to live in AZ. close to the Mexican border, where all the scary aliens come across, hahahaha Don't live your lives in fear

But I do not say I don't care about anyone else thats just BS

3. tballx

tballx New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jewelerdave @ Jul 13 2007, 09:47 AM) [snapback]478177[/snapback]</div>

Don't be so sure. I do.

4. bestmapman

bestmapman 04, 07 ,08, 09, 10, 16, 21 Prime

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darwood @ Jul 13 2007, 12:57 PM) [snapback]478186[/snapback]</div>
    True liberals voted for Nader. You pretenders voted for Gore/Kerry.

5. burritos

burritos Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    What's the difference between a dyslexic and George dubya Bush?

Who knows, but Bush is one damn stupid idiot.