1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Most Boring Thread

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by markderail, Jul 14, 2008.

1. moxiequz

moxiequz Weirdo Social Outcast

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I'm printing out a document right now. Actually, it has probably finished printing in the time it took for me to type my first sentence. So after I hit the "Post Quick Reply" button I'm going to get up from my desk, walk roughly 13.56232 feet and collect my document. And then I'm going to return to my desk and start reading the document. If I have not finished reading the document by 11:47:23 AM I will take the document with me when I walk downtown to lunch. After ordering, paying for and receiving my choice of food and drink at my choice of restaurant or cafe I will sit down at a table, eat my food, drink my drink and - if necessary - complete the task of reading the document.

2. wchardin

wchardin Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    What if you get something on the document at lunch? Are you willing to waste another piece of paper to reprint the document?

3. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I got a pedicure. Oh, that's not so boring, is it?

4. markderail

markderail I do 45 mins @ 3200 PSI

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    My toothbrush handle has a funny / strange smell, that isn't pleasant.

5. moxiequz

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    No, I would just have to suffer through as best as I could. I'm happy to report the point ended up being moot as I finished reading my document well before lunch and thus did not have to take it with me.

Now I'm writing all over my document. All sorts of notes and diagrams and scribblings and annotations and marks and....

6. perryma

perryma New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I just ate a chicken taco, and then another one, and then another.

7. wchardin

wchardin Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    After eating way too much pizza, I'm going to watch Lakeview Terrace.

8. wchardin

wchardin Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    Just got done watching Lakeview Terrace, not a very good movie. Now going to watch Ghost Town, hope it is better.

9. wchardin

wchardin Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    Ghost Town was pretty good. Ricky Gervais was great as usual. I absolutely love the BBC version of the Office, and Extras. His brand of comedy always makes me laugh. Well I'm bored.... off to bed...

10. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    My watchbands always end up getting stinky. Doesn't matter if they're leather, cloth or stainless steel. Eventually, they'll get stinky. And eventually after that, they'll get permanently stinky (where no amount of washing and odor cover will work longer than a day or two).

11. dwreed3rd

dwreed3rd New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Don't know about the cloth or leather but we have a hydrophonic jewelry cleaner with a large basket that works great on metal watchbands. It's large enough for silverware, eyeglasses, dentures, and a variety of, hard to clean, objects besides jewelry. It really does a thorough sterilization(with solution) and cleaning.

12. moxiequz

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I had a Prickly Pear Margarita with my lunch today.

13. perryma

perryma New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    That is my favorite drink but you cant find them in Tennessee...that I know of. I drove past lots of people today waiting in line for gas.

14. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Right now, the weather gadget on my desktop says that it's 66 degrees fahrenheit in Beijing, 88 in Hong Kong, 60 in San Francisco, 65 in San Diego, and 62 in New York City.

15. Syclone

Syclone Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    My wife just doesn't get it! Yesterday, I had to reset all the toilet paper rolls in the house so that the paper rolls over the top instead of from the bottom. I make sure that everything is proper at least 2 times a week.

16. Ichabod

Ichabod Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Oh man, that bugs the crap out of me. Literally! I don't know why anyone would want their toilet paper rolls put on backwards like that.

17. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm with the wife. I think she gets it. I like the toilet paper to unroll from the bottom. It looks better. There's more of a controlled unrolling of the toilet paper. And being a few inches further away from the toilet bowl, the next sheets are less susceptible to toilet bowl splash and are at a more comfortable reaching distance.

This toilet paper discussion is like the dichotomy between people who prefer the mountains and people who prefer the beach, which is like the dichotomy between belly buttons -- there are innies and there are outies.

18. Ichabod

Ichabod Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    The problem is that with paper being a few inches farther from the bowl, it's right up against the wall. Which is always receiving those little splashes. Then it rubs right off on the paper.

Actually, I'm not concerned about that. What bothers me about it is that I always feel like I have to roll the roll back a turn just to find the next sheet. With the proper 'overhand' style, the next sheet is always in easy reach.

The really important question that this all brings up is: Do you FOLD or do you WAD?

19. wchardin

wchardin Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    I was taught to fold. A wad seems very wasteful and unorganized.

20. wchardin

wchardin Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    This morning I woke up and felt like I had glass in my eyes, it hurt so bad. Put some eye drops in and they feel better now. Ever since my ASA in December, my eyes get dry in the morning.