1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Most Obscured Facts (Way Out There) Prius c Edition

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by Tideland Prius, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    lol. I guess but those of us near the border will use it often! :D

fuzzy1 likes this.
  2. dellrio

dellrio Im pretty much awesome

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I know what I have used it for... When I took delivery they showed me this compartment and the guy looked me right in the eyes and said - "BUT - this is no secret and if you try to hide things in there - they will be found" hahaha.

ALSO - thanks for the center console tip - I was disappointed I had to rest my arm so far back.

priusandquiet likes this.
  3. dellrio

dellrio Im pretty much awesome

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I used it all the time in my 2010 - When someone fell asleep in the back seat i would switch it over to km/h and then wake them up by screaming "WOOHOOO 130 Miles per hour baby!!!" and watch their reaction. :)

Then i started driving in km/h so that I could get used to the speeds, now i can do the conversion in my head after 6 months of that.

Tideland Prius likes this.
  4. Oldwolf

Oldwolf Prius Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Four
    The scissor jack for the C is located under the drivers seat. You gain access to it by sliding the seat all the way forward first, then removing the jack from the rear. The tools and towing eye are located next to the spare tire.

5. ewaboy

ewaboy Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Yeah - when I first got my C 2 I found the tire tools and towing eye with the spare. Could not find the jack. My friend picked up the manual and after several minutes of searching told me where the jack is. Why is the jack in such a strange location? Okay - not as strange as my old 1980 Subaru wagon.

6. fuzzy1

fuzzy1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I certainly would.

Before hybrids, a carpool partner mentioned getting a speeding ticket over the weekend in BC. Then she complained, how could she be expected to translate the km/h speed limit signs to an American speedometer?

She was driving the pool the day, and was quite embarrassed when both of us passengers immediately pointed her to the km/h band on her analog speedometer.

Tideland Prius likes this.
  7. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    It's the opposite for us. I remember my dad was driving and said "you know, it seems a little fast for 50km/h" lol. Yup, it was at 50mph and the limit was 80km/h.