1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

most oem looking backup camera NOT using a headunit

Discussion in 'Prius c Audio and Electronics' started by mertechperformance, Feb 26, 2015.

1. mertechperformance

mertechperformance Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Trying to find the cleanest, most oem camera itself as well as the cleanest solution for a screen/monitor of some sort. I have an audiophile deck and will not downgrade to a crappy oem touchscreen or large screen aftermarket deck with tons of unnesscary options. If I could get a pioneer with a nice screen and the sane proms my deck has now I would, that market is apparently nonexistent. Any help or suggestions. Thinking maybe a small screen mounted in front of the cupholders? A rearview mirror/backup cam screen that ISN'T cheesy/completely garbage.

2. kingnba6

kingnba6 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    One
  3. mertechperformance

mertechperformance Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    And your gentex is good quality? Which model is yours?

4. kingnba6

kingnba6 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    The only different in quality between my gentex and the ebay version is that the glass in the ebay version is slightly less quality. The glass is a bit "darker" on the ebay version. Other than that, the video quality is about the same.

I do not recall the model number of my gentex mirror. You can look on their site for a full list of models.