1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Motortrend reivew

Discussion in 'Gen 5 Prius Main Forum' started by hyhi, Dec 15, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyhi

hyhi Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    2023 Toyota Prius First Drive Review: It’s Gorgeous, But Is It Good?
    Bummer that rear storage area is less along with lower headroom front/back and smaller view when looking out back rear hatch window. Hum…maybe a base 17” wheel model with small nav screen would be way to go with any options offered on that trim.

I would guess Toyota would have to offer a large discount to get anyone to want to buy the 2022 model instead vs living with the small ‘down grades’ listed above.

#1 hyhi, Dec 15, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2022
  2. CooCooCaChoo

CooCooCaChoo Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    Yeah, if you're a tall person, sitting in the back would be a PITA. I can't remember the last time I was a passenger, much less back seat passenger, in my own car though. I can do with smaller cargo space in the hatch area since I don't haul around stuff with me everywhere I go, and I can do without all the fancy electronics the higher trim models offer. Fewer things to break down. Even then, the base LE model is probably gonna be 33k-35k out the door with taxes and dealer markup.

3. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.