1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Mudguards or mud flaps for Prime 2020?

Discussion in 'Prime Accessories and Modifications' started by YogiJr, Aug 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Darien Day

Darien Day Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Will do. eBay shows a message in my cart that the seller will be away until Jan. 02. I did email the seller asking if these are an exact fit for the North American Prius Prime. Not purchasing until they respond.

2. Salamander_King

Salamander_King Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Yep, that fits US PP. See my comment #9. I got them from the UK via eBay probably the same seller you found. The only thing is that the production date on those parts is 2016. I don't think Toyota is selling too many of them thus not making any new ones.

Darien Day likes this.
  3. EdPalmer42

EdPalmer42 Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Base
    I bought those from Burrows last year for my Prius Prime. They fit perfectly. Installation is a bit of a nuisance because there's not enough room to get a drill where you need it. Officially, you have to remove the wheels and have the car jacked up or on a lift to get the right clearance. Unofficially, you can turn the front wheels enough to just get clearance. For the rear, you have to jack the car up, but I was just able to get clearance without raising the wheels off the ground so no tire removal was required. Depending on your drill, you might have to drill at a bit of an angle, but since you're drilling through plastic you can fudge it a bit.

I've attached the instructions for the procedure. Note that there's a very similar document floating around that is **WRONG**. It tells you to drill 6mm holes. The attached document specifies 3mm holes - which is the correct size.

Ed

4. eow

eow Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Base
    I received my rear mudflats for our PP, but no fasteners were included. What fasteners have worked to attach to the plastic bumper behind the tires?

iPhone ?

Darien Day likes this.
  5. Darien Day

Darien Day Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Got mine installed. Purchased on eBay from a UK dealer.

I believe the part number for the screws you need is 9015960603

Attached Files:

6. eow

eow Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Base
    Thanks Darien.

iPhone ?