1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Multiple Video Switching from Main screen?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Virodeath, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Virodeath

Virodeath New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Is there a way to switch thru a main touch screen if signals are going out to two other monitors (turn them on and off) and select which signal feed teach one is receiving?

My goal is to beable to "preview" what I want each monitor to be viewing then pass it along to the correct monitor. My thought is if I am driving on a trip and my son wants to watch Finding Nemo my wife can load it upfront and get thru the menu to play movie (making sure it is running right) then send it back to the other monitor for my son. Otherwise wouldn't you have to get out and look at the monitor to go thru the menu selections? Also figured it would be helpful for tuning TV channels and making sure the X-Box is working without having to pull over.

Viro

2. sazzam

sazzam New Member

Check my forum: http://priuschat.com/index.php?showtopic=1...ndpost&p=180671