1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Music Sorting with Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by LordPaylor, Jun 21, 2018.

1. LordPaylor

LordPaylor New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Good day everyone,

I bought my Prius Gen4 last December, and I've never had any issues connecting my phone to the car. The music plays fine, and I can browse all my songs.

My question is: is it possible to modify the sorting options on the Prius? I'd like to have a sorting first by artist, then by album. As of now, it sorts my music by artist, but then there's no info when an album ends and when it starts (which I dislike as I prefer to listen to entire albums rather than songs). And sorting just by album is poor as I may be in the mood to listen to a specific artist for multiple album, but then I have to scroll through all my albums to get to them (I havew 20+ Go of music on my phone).

If anyone has an answer, you'll become my best friend.

My phone is an LG G4 with Android.

Best regards.

2. alanclarkeau

alanclarkeau Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    You can't do it with music saved onto a USB either - unless you laboriously go into the properties of each MP3 file. I found it very frustrating to listen to, say, a Beethoven Symphony and for it to play the LAST movement FIRST - etc in random order. I went back to burning them on RW CDs when the order is critical.