1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Music starts playing after ending a call through bluetooth

Discussion in 'Prius c Audio and Electronics' started by Eric A, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Eric A

Eric A New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    If I have my phone (iphone 5) paired up through bluetooth in my prius c and I am NOT playing any sort of music. Then I get or send out a call to someone, as soon as I hang up the bluetooth will start playing music through my phone. I looks like it is just opening my iphone's "music" app and playing the first song I have in there alphabetically.

I looked around for any place to adjust settings but I can't seem to turn this auto play off. Any help would be awesome! Thanks!

PS: As a bonus question, when I search through my phone's contacts via bluetooth. It has them organized by "lastname, firstname" I know this is the default for iphones but I fixed it on my phone already and I'd like for the touch screen to also display my contacts as "firstname lastname" does anyone know how to adjust this as well?

2. TC400

TC400 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    It happened to me once. I was in the car listening to Pandora I turned off the c went inside put my iP5 to silent and started working. Can't have my phone out or really on due to HIPAA laws... Well I got a call I missed it then music started playing. Happen twice in one day. But this was just a one time thing for me. Hasn't happened since I'm not sure how often it happens to you but I updated to the latest iOS and my car is running the latest version of Entune. The phone shouldn't be doing that. It should go back to it's audio source you were using before you got said phone call. As far as the contacts I can't help you there. I just use voice control to make a call which I don't do often.

3. MBRGuru

MBRGuru Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Did it happen outside of the car? Seems like it based on your description. If so, definitely a phone issue so OP should update iOS like you suggested.

4. TC400

TC400 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Yes I was inside of a building car was off I was no where near it.